Barbell is a kind of core training and training equipment, and also a lifting equipment. Barbell is a kind of weight training, only use barbell training equipment to improve muscle strength training. It can also use barbell to carry out core training to promote the overall coordination.
1. Standard barbell: consists of barbell bar (horizontal bar), barbell piece and clamp. The international competition of weightlifting must use the international standard barbell approved by the international lifting Association, including men’s barbell and women’s barbell. The difference is mainly on the barbell bar, which is the same standard. The men’s barbell is 2.20 meters long and weighs 20 kg, while the women’s barbell is 2.15 meters long and weighs 15 kg.
2. Non standard barbell: the structure is the same as the standard barbell, the size requirements are not strict, the production requirements are not high, the weight can be freely regulated, and the stone pole used by the people can also be replaced. In addition, in order to meet some special requirements, if it is necessary to develop a certain part of the muscle, various kinds of special barbell can be made as required (such as the bending shaft barbell, bow barbell and ring type lifting bell, etc.).
How to use barbell
1. Hip training
When carrying out barbell push, we should prepare for the exercise, so that when the barbell is pushed, it will not cause the strain of your muscles. First, let your body muscles be fully in a tight state, and the whole body will have a warm exercise, and then choose the appropriate weight of the barbell according to the time of your exercise. One is to select the weight of the barbell according to the best fitness equipment for home gym time of exercise In life, the choice of the weight of the barbell is that the female lifts the barbell after the preparation work is handled in 5kg for men in three kilograms. The distance between the arm opening and the shoulder should be uniform. Then, the position of the toes and the knees should be on the same level. Then, slowly put their own toes on the same level as their knees Squat down and lift the barbell.
2. Chest exercises
In ordinary life, some barbell push training can help your chest muscles to play a good way of exercise. When exercising in ordinary life, pay attention to the time of exercise and the weight of the barbell. Generally, the weight of barbell is 3.5kg for men, and for women, it is OK to have a weight of 2.5kg, and they are born in normal times In the life, you can adjust the training time to about five minutes to six minutes, not too long or too short. During training, you should lay your body flat on the ground, then lift the barbell. During the lifting process, pay attention to the rhythm, and slowly carry out. In the process of lifting and lowering the barbell, remember the distance from which the barbell is lowered and the chest of your chest should be kept in the shape of a fist, so as to make the training effect more obvious.
3. Biceps exercise
In ordinary life, some barbell training can also play a good role in training their biceps. Before training, we should plan the training time and the weight of the barbell that is suitable for you. Generally, the time for biceps training is about four minutes. The best choice in weight is that boys are about 2:5kg and women are in one kilogram Right and right can, in training, first attention is to his arm, remember to open his arm according to the width of the lifting barbell, and his elbow joint should be close to his body, then use the strength of his feet to stabilize his center, generally rely on the strength of the heel, then slowly lift the barbell, when lifting it Wait not too high, and your shoulders level.
Barbell exercise method
1. Before barbell training, you need to warm up for 10 minutes or jog for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a bottle of water during training to avoid excessive loss of water in the body.
3. In training, the weight of barbell should be selected and replaced according to the requirements of the coach. Generally speaking, beginners should use lighter barbell, not too much weight, but should make every posture in place.
4. When practicing squat, squatting and other actions, the knee joint should be controlled not to exceed the toe, and keep the posture of chest and abdomen.
- People with osteoporosis or joint sprains and other diseases should not practice easily.